Friday, June 25, 2010

The Marvelous Momo!!

So, yesterday when I was desperately trying to find a box for my card gift sets, I emailed Momo. I knew I had seen a video on her blog (you can find her button on the right hand side of my blog). On that video, I saw her make an easy, but sweet card box, and I couldn't find it!

Well, the sweet and wonderful Momo emailed me back and gave me a link to her video. I watched it and quickly knocked out 4 cute card boxes for some of the people at Andrew's school. Here are some pictures of the boxes! I love how they turned out. Over the next few days, I will post the 5 different cards I made for the boxes. I think they all turned out beautifully - and I used the Create a Critter cartirdge, my new favorite, for each card. So stay tuned...






Thanks again to Momo, for helping with the box!
A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh now how stinkin adorable did these turn out!!! I am loving the birdie and the colors! Thanks for sharing these! The teachers are going to love them! XOXO Momo

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh! Those turned out so cute! I agree with Momo the teacher's are going to LOVE them!

Ruthie :)

Cricutcrazylisa said...

OH...that little pink poodle is SOOOOOO cute! AWESOME!

Debbie said...

I love this box I need to give it a try, so if I need help I will be asking I am now a follower with you, please come visit and follow me at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com thanks, hope to see you there Debbie :)

Jennie Garcia said...

I have to try this!! It turned out amazing!! You can visit me @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/