Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Next 2 cards...

So these are the next 2 cards I made for Andrew's teachers. They use Create a Critter again, and I am pleased with how cute they are!


The shape card was inspired by Emma (My Creative Time with Emma) who taught me how to flip and weld images with her amazing videos. I just love how the little guy turned out - inside, he says "Dinomite"! The skunk card was CASE'd almost completely from Robyn, My Pink Stamper. I stickled her and gave her pretty cheeks. Isn't she adorable? The paper is all Stampin Up - I think...
Tomorrow I will post the last card, and show the thankyou card I made too.
A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Hello Mum-of-two! (Sorry I don't have your given name) I wanted to reply to your question about our new Scrappy Moms Stamps set. I am in contact with Scrap Hut about selling this new set as well. I will keep you updated. :)

Thank you for your interesed in our stamsp!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute cards became a follower
www.scraphappenswithRhondablogspot.com