Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation!!

My 2 weeks of vacation started yesterday - yay me!! - although I am doing an overtime shift on Saturday. We aren't planning to go away anywhere, so I am hoping to get some crafting done.

Today's card is a shape card that I made for one of my nephew's birthday. He just turned 4, and is in love with Lightning McQueen, I decided to do a CARS card for him.







Didn't it turn out super cute?? It was a bit of a challenge to make. Some of the pieces were so small! In the end though, it was totally worth it! I used My Pink Stamper's stamps for the "happy happy birthday" sentiment. I love how perfectly her stamps stamp. They are crisp and clear, and easy to use. My nephew really liked the card - so all in all, successful!

Tomorrow I am going to a Crop for Cancer. I actually have a whole day to scrapbook! Yay me! I will try to post some layouts ovew the weekend.

A la prochaine....

2 comments:

Jean said...

Fabulous!Have to admit I borrowed this cartridge from a scrapping buddy because my grandson is CaRS crazy. But I totally crashed - too too fussy and I lost patience. Not much of a Grammy methinks! So I know just how tedious this was. You'll make a great Grammy some day! :) Thanks for sharing!

hustlebunny802 said...

How did you get the card to fold like that without it cutting on the left side and for the back of the card to be the same shape as the front?