Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feeling Blue

I have a couple of productive days off. I made quite a few cards, got much of the house cleaned, finished reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkabahn (sp?) and started reading HP and the golblet of fire to my son, tidied up my scrapping space and made it a mess again... who could ask for more? Here is the card I'm sharing today:



The stamp is from MFT's pure innocence line. I do love those stamps. I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and used the baby oil technique to blend the colors. I am still really new to it, but it is a fun technique. Most of the paper is Stampin Up, the patterned paper I think may be old Creative Memories. The 2 little metal brads were bought at my LSS, no clue who made them, they were just in my stash...

Here are the challnges I am submitting this for:

Paper Cutz Challenges - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - sketch
If the Shoe fits - metal(brads)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Blue and green

Hope you are all enjoying the waning days of summer - the nights are getting cool on the East Coast.

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute card! the image is adorable. thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

Fiona said...

cute card...thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Michelle, what a cute card. Love the sweet image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi! I love these images too! Great take on our Blue & Green theme. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;

Christine said...

Adorable card, sure to make anyone feel better! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!