Monday, November 8, 2010

You Rock!!

I spent a good part of yesterday, playing with the new Smiley Cards Cartridge, which is exclusive to the Gypsy. I made 3 cards with it, and it is too cute!! I will beposting one of the other ones later today, so be sure to check back :)

Today is challenge day over at Paper Playtime. The challenge is "You Rock" which you can interpret however you want. I saw the guitar on my Smiley Cards, and thought it was perfect!



Isn't that adorable? I wanted to make it really girlie, hence all the pink. The "you rock" is cut with Don Juan, at 1 inch. The paper is mostly a mix of SU and Creative Memories. The jewels do not look nearly so crooked in real life, but what can you do? The perfectionist in me is having issues, but I don't want to destroy my card...

I hope you all come over to Paper Playtime, and rock it out with us :)


A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

oh my goodness! I love it! too cute! must make one too! TFS!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!! I think they called this cart Smiley because every image makes you smile! :)

shanna13 said...

Stinking cute card! TFS Susan

SusanBluerobot said...

What a beautiful card love it

Erika Valdez said...

This is such a cute card!! The smiley cards cartridge is too cute I love it!!

Unknown said...

Awww, it's so CUTE! What a fun design :)

Sharon said...

What an awesome card! Love your take on our theme!!! :)