Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello Kitty Hop Winner and an Award

Well it is a snowy and windy day here is Nova Scotia. The Noreaster that blew up the coast of the US has hit Canada. We are expecting about a foot of snow before tomorrow morning. I am extremely pleased I'm not working tonight! So on to my bloggy stuff...

First the winner from the Hello Kitty Hop:

Glora said...
Your LO looks great and that card is SUPER sweet. I really love that Hello Kitty and umbrella cut.

Congrats Glora, I will be contacting you soon :)

Over the weekend the wonderful Jenifer over at Honeybean Creations gave me this award, wasn't that sweet of her?



I am so honored that Jenifer chose me. Thanks girlie :)

So, how this award works... From what I understand, to qualify, for a $5 gift certificate from Digis With Attitude, all winners of this award, need to:
1) Nominate five bloggers and let them know about this award
2) List in a post the three things that give you and your blog attitude
3) Display the blog award in your sidebar and link it back to Digi's with Attitude.

So, the 5 bloggers I am passing this on to:

Ruthie from September Ninth
Cristi from Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes
Lauren from 40:31 Creations
Nicole from Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
Gigi from The Cricut Bug

Now onto the 3 things that give me and my blog attitude... truth be told I haven't got a clue :) But let's give it a shot:
I love to try new crafting techniques.
I love to read other people's blogs and learn from them, most of the creations you see on my blog are inspired by may of you :)
I read and treasure every comment I get. It means so much that others take the time to look at my little creations, and comment on them.

Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow we will be digging out from under the snow...

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Glora said...

YAY, that's me, thanks. If you don't have it my e-mail is me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Tara said...

Congrats on the award! Good luck digging out today! (I still can't believe there is school today here in the Valley)!
Tara

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats on your award and thank you for visiting my blog. hugs