Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge Holiday Card

It's Wednesday!! That means it's challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. The challenge today was to create a holiday card using any cartridge or color. Here is what I came up with;



Isn't that the cutest penguin?? He is from CAC and the Santa hat is from Pooh and Friends. They "ho ho ho" stamp is My Pink Stamper. The patterned paper is from a DCWV stack, and the rest of the paper is from Michael's. I think it turned put so cute!!
The card is a 4x4 and the layer is 3.75x3.75.

Sorry for the lack of links, I am on my iPhone, and have no clue how to do them on here :) I have just been such a bad blogger this summer, that I wanted to at least get my post up on time. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

So very cute!!! I love it Michelle!
Hugs
Brigitte

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So cute!

Sharon said...

Ohhhhhh how adorable Michelle!! I so love your little penguin! And yes it is the cutest!! Love the added Santa hat and the designer paper! Awesome card!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooooo CUTE! Great job with this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa (CCC DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable!!! I love CAC. Love your doodling and faux stitching too. Hugs!

created by connie said...

How cute is he!! Love the faux stitching as well. Great job!!
Connie DT2 :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

oh so cute