Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer fun!!

Man, this summer is being brutal for my blogging. I am either at work, or at the camp, and that's about it :) So much for being a good design team member... I am getiing my projects done, but not posting them to my blog. I am so far behind.

Today is digi challenge day over at Paper Playtime.Each of the DT members has been given some wonderful digi stamps to make a summer themed project with. I bought a Bind it All last week, and decided to break it open and make a note pad, and I am thrilled with how cute it is :) I chose this ADORABLE Gillian stamp from Praire Fairy Designs. Here is my project:



Don't you just loved it?? I think Gillian looks so suumery and cute!! I colored her in with my Prismacolor Pencils and used a CTMH alphabet set to stamp the word "NOTES". It is a 6x4 note pad, and fits perfectly in my purse!!

Everyone should come and play at Paper Playtime, there are tons of digi stamps to be won!! Hope you are all having a great summer!!

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

2 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the coloring on Gillian.

Dixie said...

What a cute notebook! That image is adorable, and you coloured her beautifully. :0)