Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

It is challenge day over at Cardz TV - Cricut Cardz Challenge. The challenge is "Things that go Bump in the Night". Mary challenged us to make the scariest card possible! This was a bit of challenge for me - I tend to like cute more than scary, but here is what I came up with:



I made a shape card from the haunted house on Mini Monsters. The ghosts and bat are from Simply Charmed. I used my Peachy Keen Stamps to cute up the ghosts, and My Pink Stamper stamps for the "eeeeek". Pretty scary AND cute, isn't it!

Some challenges -
Crafty Emma - spooky
Squiggles and Giggles - spooky fun
Simply Sundays - halloween
Floweret - halloween


A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

3 comments:

Tara said...

This is scary and cute all wrapped in one :)
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Christy said...

I love your spooky haunted house! I look forward to working with you and the other designers!
Christy
www.thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Sorry Michelle....I see a LOT of cute & a little scary :) But great card.