Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gift Card and Disney Week

Happy Thursday everyone!  I have a fun, quick project to share with you today, and a fun announcement about next week.  Here is the gift card that I made for my niece:


Isn't that CUTE??  The gift card is cut from Miss Emma's Gift Card die and the Happy Birthday stamp is from the co-ordinating Gift Card Sentiment set.  The "Woo!Hoo!" is from Whimsical Designs Everyday Sentiments.  I cut the adorable puppy from Create a Critter, and her face is from Peachy Keen's Critter Faces.  I doodled on her with my Sakura gel pen, and used my SU pastels, to give her a smidge of color.

Now, for my fun announcement!




Join us the week of Sunday, April 8th thur Saturday, April 14th for a week full of projects featuring:
Disney, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, Pixar, & other such characters we all LOVE!  I might even throw in so Hello Kitty, you all know how I feel about her ;)

This is NOT a blog hop.  All of the crafters participating in DISNEY WEEK will provide a list of all our friends also posting Disney projects this week. You can visit as many as you'd like at your convenience.

We may not have a new project every day of the week posted, but you can be assured that all projects we post that week will be somehow Disney related.

We are so excited! We can't wait to show you what we are up to in the craft room!
Hope you will stop by!


A challenge or two for my little gift card:
2 Sisters - birthday fun
Top Tip Tuesdays - Easter or animals
Scrap Creations - birthday
Flourishes - birthday

A la prochaine... 

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

Another wonderful card!!! I love what you do with your Cricut and PKS faces, it's always so very cute!!! Hugs, Brigitte

GiGi said...

Super cute GC holder! That dog is adorable and I can't wait see your projects for Disney week!!!

AdoraBella said...

What a cute puppy! And such a lovely card actualy. Well done!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week!
Maria&Simeon
http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Oh my, what and adorably sweet card :) I know it's going to put a smile on your receiver, you did such a great job :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda

Beate said...

Adorable card!
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week.
Happy Easter! Hugs and smiles

Leslie said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really cute card, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)