Friday, December 7, 2012

Blue and White -Pause Dream Enjoy


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 49: Blue & White
Create any type of project featuring BLUE & WHITE.

Starts: Friday, December 7th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 13th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 13th late afternoon

Here is what I came up with for today's challenge:



I cut the tag from Plantin Schoolbook.  I embossed the snowflakes and sentiment with Versa Mark and clear embossing folder, and inked the tag with some blue distress ink.  The snowflakes are from an old SU set that I had never used, and the sentiment is from Cardz TV Classic Christmas - I just LOVE that set :)



Our Sponsor this challenge is



Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
Prize: Train Talk Stamp Set




Come play with us!
...

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! I love that soft shade of blue and the snowflakes are just perfect!