Friday, May 24, 2013

A Winner and a Blog Hop

Happy Friday everyone!  I just realized that I completely forgot to pick a winner from the Cardz TV "Snail Mail" blog hop last weekend.  It has been a busy week!  The winner is Debby! 

Debby said...

Super cute cards. Love your work.
Really fun blog hop.

Congrats Debby!  Contact me in the next week - by May 31st, and I will get your stamps out to you!  My email is in the side bar, or you can reply to this post.

So... I am in a Blog Hop tomorrow.  Tara of Crafting Desert Divas is having a blog birthday hop!  There are lots of prizes to be won, and lots of talented crafters taking part, so be sure to join us!!



A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!Yiippee!
Excited about the hop!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

is very beautifull you card