Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teacher Cards - Exploring Cricut

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over at the Exploring Cricut blog.  Here is what I have today:



I made a little box set of cards for my daughter's teacher.  I used the computer to print the sentiment and the Recess cartridge for the school house.  I used my Martha Stewart Cutting Board to create the embossed border.  I have made a set like this with a matching box for the kids ever since I saw the idea on Ruthie's site.  There is a  You Tube video for how to do the embossing and computer wording HERE.

Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog everyday and be prepared to be amazed!

A la prochaine... 

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super Cute!!Love your school!!!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous!! Love the school house and how you did the embossing. Will be checking out that video.
Sure will miss you being on our team!!! :)

L.B. said...

Love your cute little school house card!

teachermom5 said...

What a thoughtful gift... I know it will be much appreciated!

Liz O. said...

Adorable card Michelle. We will miss you! Best of luck to you!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O.