Friday, April 18, 2014

Think Spring - Cardz TV Stamps

Happy Friday everyone!  It is Linky Party day over at Cardz TV!  I love these days, because I play with Mary's amazing stamps - I can always find the perfect sentiment, not matter the challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to create a SPRING project.  Here is what I came up with:


I decided to make a post it note holder.  They are easy to create and fun to give as little teacher gifts.  I bought this cute little sunflower from SVG Cutting Files.  The paper is all from Michaels as is the ribbon.  I doodled around with some Sakura Jelly Roll pens, and my perfect sentiment is from Mary's "Think Spring" set.  You can buy your own HERE.


Our Linky Party starts today and finshes May 1st at noon EST. One lucky participant will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own!  Hop on over to Cardz TV, see what all the talented Go-to Galz came up with to inspire you, and play along with us.  One lucky person will win a set of Cardz TV Stamps of their very own.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your post it note holder is just too cute Michelle! I am loving the cute little girl sunflower-she is just too cute. Hugs

Anonymous said...

This post it holder is precious! Happy Easter! XOXO :0) Julie.

girlia said...

Adorable. Happy Easter

Sharon said...

This is just way to adorable Michelle!! :)