Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sun Banner - Miss Kate Cuttables Announcement

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am thrilled to share with you, that I am now part of Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team!!  I am so excited to be able to showcase some of Miss Kate's amazing SVGs, I think she makes the cutest files!  I will be posting every other Thursday and I am so excited to show you what I have created today!



Are you loving my super cute banner?!?  I used 4 different Miss Kate Cuttables files to create my project today.  The base of the banner and the letters is cut from Scallop Circle Monogram Alphabet.  I think they make the perfect banner!  You can find it HERE.  





The "S" uses the cute little beach girl.  You can find her HERE.



The "U" uses the Cute Sun SVG cut.  I LOVE it!  You can find it HERE.



And last but not least, the "N" uses the cute Beach Boy file.  You can find it HERE.


I used paper from Recollections, Bazzil and Stampin Up.  The ribbon to string my banner is from Michaels.  I did some doodling around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens, and that's about all she wrote!  I love this little banner :)

A challenge or two for my project:
Fresh Brewed - by the sea/summer
Creative Card Crew - beach
Die Cuttin Diva - just beachy
All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card
Craftin Desert Divas  - summer
4 Crafty Chicks - the great outdoors
Dream Valley - sea or beach
Lil Red Wagon - vacation
My Craft Spot - anything but a card
TheCrazy Challenge - summer vacation
AllSorts - splish splash splosh

A la prochaine... 

9 comments:

L.B. said...

So fun and so cute!! Congrats. Thanks for linking up with DCD as well.

Mrs A. said...

What a lovely fun banner just right for summer parties. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (DT).
p.s. Looked at the cutting file link you gave and have saved it for future crafting. Thanks for the link.

Sukie said...

Gorgeous summer themed banner! Congrats on making the MKC DT and thanks for taking the time to link your project over at CDD!

brenda said...

Great fun creations and perfect for our theme, thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute and colourful. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Tracy Penney said...

So sweet. Love the bright fun colours and die cut images. Thanks for joining our vacation/travel theme over at Little Red Wagon.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your super crafting for the Crazy challenge 175 'my summer vacation' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, GDT x

Kate said...

Such a fabulous banner! The images you've used are so sweet - and just perfect with the "SUN" theme!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lori Turner said...

What a super cute banner!! Perfect for our "Great Outdoors" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks - thanks for joining us!