Saturday, October 18, 2014

Girly Girl

Happy Saturday everyone!  It is my day to post a project over at the Cardz TV Gallery.  There is a new project there every day but Sunday.  You can find cards, layouts, 3-D projects, anything crafty!  Here is what I have to share today:


Don't you love it?  I decided to make a cute 3D project for my girl - hmm... I'm going to have to make something for my son next ;)  I found the nail polish holder in the Silhouette Store #66170, and I punched a tag for the sentiment.  

I found the perfect sentiment on Girl Talk.  I love all the sweet sentiments on this set.  I call my daughter "my Girly Girl" You can buy your own HERE.  


Be sure to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, and prepare to be inspired!

A la prochaine...










2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so cute Michelle! Such pretty flowery paper. This is perfect for a girly girl of any age!!! :)

Brenda said...

This is adorable Michelle! I love how cute and tidy the box is, perfect for that girlie girl in one's life, which I have a few of them-6 granddaughters to be exact! lol I will have to make them some of these for sure. Hugs, Brenda