Thursday, October 16, 2014

Seasons Tweetings - Miss Kate Cuttables

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's my day to post a project over on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today.  I love to make tags for all my Christmas presents, and I decided mid-October is not to soon to start making those... right?


I just love how this tag turned out - I can't wait to make some more tags!  I think that little bird is adorable and just perfect for a tag.  You can find the file HERE.



I used a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps new Christmas Critter Captions set.  You can buy your own HERE.

Be sure to visit Miss Kate Cuttables blog every day!  She has amazing daily freebies and there is always a wonderful creation to inspire you!

A la prochaine,

No comments: