Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cow Are You?

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on today to share another cute cow project.  This is my 4th project with the Simply Moovelous set.  It is such a fun set!  Here is my card:



I decided to try to color one of the cute cow stamps - honestly coloring is challenging for me, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out :)  I used my Primacolor pencils and some Gamsol to color the cow.  

I stamped the cow on a mat from Elegant Edges and doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The cardstock is from Michaels and the patterned paper is from my scrap box - I think it's DCWV...  The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Moovelous" and you can buy your own HERE.



Don't forget to join us next week at our January Release party - you are going to love all of Tara's new stamp sets!



A challenge or two for my card:
Amusing - anything goes
Robyn's Fetish - animals
Sister Act - anything goes
Crafters Cafe - stitching
Cards und More - animals

A la prochaine... 

5 comments:

Tina H said...

I love this stamp set! You did a fabulous job on your little moo cow! SO adorable :)

Shireen Boddapati said...

Look at that cutie cow! loved it. Thank you for taking part in crafter's cafe challenge # 100. All the best!

Natalie said...

cute card, Michelle :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

Doris P. said...

What a cute image! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CuM! Hugs Doris

Bastelmichaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cards und More….
Hugs Michaela