Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's Day.

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas and it is Team B's Day to inspire you.  Tara challenged us to create a FATHER'S DAY project.  Here is what I created:


I made a little Father's Day album for my husband.  I used pictures from a little photo shoot we did last fall.  This is the cover page.  It uses Capture the Good Times and Happy Celebrations.




Here is the second page.  Aren't my munchkins cute??  Both these pages use sentiments from Happy Thoughts.  I love the sentiments on that stamp set!


Here is the third set of pages:


The sentiment on the page with my daughter is from Say it Big.  I love the grin on her face, and "smile" seemed to be the perfect sentiment for it.

The page with the picture of my son, uses one of my favorite sentiments from Simply Said.



Here is the back side of the album:


And the very back page of the album:


Both of these pages, use sentiments from Sew Raggedy.  Don't ya love the "made for me by you" sentiment?  I think it's perfect for the final page of any album.


I hope you all come play with us!  There is still one week left to link up.  We have 2 amazing sponsors for this Linky Party:


  
1 stamp set of the winners choice


$25 in regular price files

I can't wait to see what you create!!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

Michelle,
This little album is just fabulous. Love the sentiments you used and I am sure your hubby will love it!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is so fabulous! Your hubby will just love it! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous