Friday, June 12, 2015

What's Shakin Bacon?

Happy Friday everyone!!  I am popping on to share a cute card I created with "Just Pigcause" one of my newest Craftin Desert Divas stamp sets.  I love all the cute sentiments, but I think this may be one of my favorites...


Isn't it cute??  I thought this little SVG set from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons was perfect for the sentiment!  I even put the bacon on an Action Wobble, so the bacon ACTUALLY shakes.


Fun, isn't it?  I embossed the background with an embossing folder I picked up at a LSS, and did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll Pens.  Here is a picture of the stamp set I used, so you can see all the cuteness:


I'll be back tomorrow with a Blog Hop, so be sure to come back!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!!! This is simply adorable! The Just Pigcause is one of my favorite stamp sets too!!! I just adore your card! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous