Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Have a Warm and Cozy Christmas

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!



A few weeks ago, Lisa created 2 fabulous Gift Card Holders.  I loved them both, and quickly had projects made with each of them.  This is "Gift Card Holder Tag".  You can find it HERE. I think I am going to use this little tag gift holder, for a gift for my daughter's teacher.  We are going to give him a mug and a Starbucks card, so the tag is perfect!


I dressed up the holder with the candy cane from "Peppermint" cutting files.  I love how quickly and easily this file goes together.  You can find it HERE.  


The sentiment is from Miss Mary's "Very Merry" stamp set.  It has some FABULOUS sentiments on it!  You can buy your own HERE.


Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

No comments: