Friday, December 18, 2015

12 Tags of Christmas Day 12

Happy Friday everyone!!  Anyone who visits my blog regularly, knows how much I love to make Christmas Tags.  This year, I decided to do a "12 Tags of Christmas" series of posts.  Today is Day 12 - can you believe it??

For today's tag I dug out some of my old stamp sets and a new die.  Here it is:


The tag is from Jaded Blossom.  It's their Luggage Tag Die.  I decided to try some water painting.  I used 3 Tim Holtz Distress Ink, after embossing the sentiment and snowflakes.


The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Stamps "Christmas Expressions".  I have owned it for many years.  The snowflakes are from and old Stampin Up set called "Merry and Bright".  The "to and from" are from CDDs Tag It set - I love that one...








I can't believe that today is the last day of my series!  This has been a lot of fun.  Today the kids and I packed up a bunch of tags for their teachers and bus drivers.  I sure hope they like them.  I'll be back with more tags in the New Year, and hope to do this little series again next year.  

Wishing you all a blessed season and Merry Christmas!!

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

kim said...

I loved all of your tags. Thank you for sharing your talent with us