Wednesday, August 24, 2016

How Sweet of You

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!

I'm sharing another cute card with a face... I do love them so!  I made a shape card in my Silhouette Design Studio.  It is such a fun way to showcase a great cutting file.  


The adorable Cinnamon Roll is from the super cute Breakfast Sweets cutting file.  I love EACH of these yummy cuts, I see some more "sweet" creations in my future... 




Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...


No comments: