Friday, September 23, 2016

It's a Boy Mini Album

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create an Anything But a Card project. Here is what I created.

I have been LOVING making mini albums lately.  This one is for our neighbours, who just had a baby boy.  I watched one of Ginger's fabulous videos, and sort of figured it out from there... I'm sure it's not perfect, but it was fun!

I have also made a video, which I will link up from YouTube.  You can see my whole album there.  When I made the video PDE Linky party had a slightly different format, and this was originally for a 3D linky party.  I already gave away the album, so I can't redo the video.  Sorry if that causes any confusion ;)



I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to play along with us every week, our "schedule" is below.




A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Ginger said...

Such a cute little mini album!! You did a fabulous job and I'm sure your neighbors loved it!!

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous mini album. It's adorable!