Friday, September 16, 2016

Yummo! PDE Tags

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a TAG project. Here is what I created.




Cute, isn't it??  Gabrielle and I made some Pumpkin-Apple Muffins for one of her teachers.  We decided they needed a little tag, so I pulled out my Silhouette and went to work!

The tag and Pumpkin are  both from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  You can find all of Lisa's cute files HERE.  The sentiment is from an old Whimsical Designs stamp set.  I love using it for tags for food gifts!

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.



A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... that jack-o-lantern is just too cute! Love your tag!

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable tag!