Tuesday, December 20, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 8



I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  I am cutting it close this year, but am back with my 12 tags of Christmas series.  As anyone who visits my blog regularly will be aware, I make a TON of Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts for teachers, hostesses, bus drivers, hair dressers and keep a few for myself...  Welcome to Day 8!  

Today's tag showcases dies from My Creative Time:


Again, I went pretty simple with these tags.  I embossed the background with my snowflakes embossing folder, and just cut out the tags and the dec 25th.  Easy peasy!



You can find the Tag set HERE and the Dec 25th die HERE.

Come back tomorrow, and every day between now and Christmas Eve to see all 12 of my tag creations for Christmas 2016!

A la prochaine... 



1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Another great tag!