Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Sequins

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is to add SEQUINS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I decided to create a shaker tag, with glitter as my "shaker".  The cutie otter, who I colored with my Prismacolor pencils, is from MFT's "Otterly Love You"


The tag is from Your Next Stamps "Cool Tags 3"  This is such a fun, versatile set.

The sentiment is from TPC Studios "Greetings".  This is an old and I'm sure retired set.  I love this set, and use it all the time!


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle... this is soooo CUTE!! Your Shaker Tag is ADORABLE! Have a great day! :)

Theresa

Glenda said...

Love your pretty shaker tag! The otter is a cutie!

Glenda's Cards