Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - September Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Don't you just love a fun sketch??  I love this one, it's great!  I stuck closely to the actual sketch, which I often don't do ;)


So, those cutie hedgehogs, are from MFT's Happy Hedgehogs and the sentiment is from MFT's Warm and Fuzzy Friends.  I used my Silhouette and PixScan Mat to cut out the stamps.  I coloured the stamps in with my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I used some Gina K Stitched Square dies to cut out the square mat, and a circle die from Your Next Stamp for the circle.




Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is simply DARLING Michelle!! Super cute with those Hedgehogs! :)

Theresa

Debby Pannell said...

Love those little hedgehogs and the papers you use are perfect for them.
TTFN

Anonymous said...

Adorable hedgehogs! I see you had lots of fun making them. The woodgrain embossing folder was the perfect choice for this card.

Evelyn