Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Flowers

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is FLOWERS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I seem to be loving sloths these days!  They are too cute.  These little guys are from MFT's "Sweet Sloths", and I cut them out using my PixScan mat and Silhouette.  I colored them with my PrismaColor pencils and Gamsol.  

The cut out in the card, is from MFTs Wonky Window.  The paper in the background with the clouds, is a free digital paper.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute. I love those sloths. My daughter picked them out, so they are part of our collection too.

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute card! The sentiment makes it even better. Happy first day of spring!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

So cute!!! Adorable sloth and the flowers make a sweet accent!!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so cute! Great job on your coloring too. Have a great week.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Sloths sure are cute! I love your card. The blues are really pretty, especially on the flowers and the clouds. :)

Evelyn

Unknown said...

So cute! That sloth is so adorable! Love the background.

Esther said...

Adorable! I Love that wonky square frame :)